Friday, July 24, 2009

Sorry I have been busy so here is a little catch-up: Summer times



This summer has been full of fun fascinating moments. I went to girls camp for a week and i was a JC. It was so much fun i loved it. As a JC we went on a overnight backpacking hike. I was so much fun. We camped at Sword Lake where we went swimming when we got there. If you look at this picture at that dark rock and look directly above it at the cliff, that is were we made our leap of faith for the day. yes if you haven't already guess it we all jumped off of it. It is 30 ft high. I was so scared it took me 30 min. just to have enough courage to jump, but i did and that was what made the hike worth it.


Everone that was with me on the hick.

My friend Jaylene and I watching fireworks. Funny picture.

No comments: