Monday, May 30, 2011

My future starts with this.

Today I Graduated from high school. Its really weird, it hasn't hit me yet, I still fill like I have to go to school the next Monday, or like I have some huge project that is due. But I don't I'm all done at lease for now.
Thanks everyone who came to my graduation and to dinner, Im truly glad everyone could make it.

Its funny to think that I have to start my life, I have no clue where I am going, and all my friends do. They keep asking me all the regular questions but I don't have any answers, I will soon but for now who needs to know right, I mean I have the whole rest of my life.  I know I should really make a decision on what I want to do but for right know I just need to take some time and really think of where I want to go.
But anyways, I don't think I am going to miss anything from high school beside my sports. I really loved doing what I did, water polo and swimming. I got really good my last year. the biggest thing im not going to miss is the high school catty little, big drama, I hate that ( not fun). (funny)
We have had a great week, lots and lots of family, they leave in the morning and then its just 3 of us at the house, im kind of excited. Thats all for now untill next time.

No comments: